- The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
Purchase an Autopilot 120 or 136 and receive a free Zpro Lithium 12v100ah Battery with your purchase!
Old Town Autopilot 120
The Old Town Autopilot 120 is a recreational kayak designed for use on calm waters such as lakes and slow-moving rivers. It features the company's patented Autopilot system, which includes a rudder that can be controlled by foot pedals to help the kayaker navigate and maintain course. The kayak is 12 feet long, making it easy to maneuver and providing ample space for gear and supplies. It's also made with a durable, high-density polyethylene plastic construction. The kayak has a weight capacity of 331 pounds and is designed for one person. It's perfect for fishing, bird watching, and exploring.
Minn Kota i-Pilot
The Minn Kota i-Pilot Trolling Motor is a high-performance electric motor designed for use on boats for fishing or other recreational activities. The i-Pilot feature allows for remote control of the motor's speed, steering, and on/off functions, as well as the ability to set and record GPS coordinates for automated navigation. Also features such as Spot-Lock and Jog that allows to hold the boat in a fixed position and make small adjustments in any direction.