- The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
Old Town Autopilot 136
The Old Town Autopilot 136 is a recreational kayak designed for use on calm waters such as lakes and slow-moving rivers. It features the company's patented Autopilot system, which includes a rudder that can be controlled by foot pedals to help the kayaker navigate and maintain course. The kayak is 13 feet 6 inches long, making it easy to maneuver and providing ample space for gear and supplies. It's also made with a durable, high-density polyethylene plastic construction. The kayak has a weight capacity of 427 pounds and is designed for one person. It's perfect for fishing, bird watching, and exploring.
Minn Kota i-Pilot
The Minn Kota i-Pilot Trolling Motor is a high-performance electric motor designed for use on boats for fishing or other recreational activities. The i-Pilot feature allows for remote control of the motor's speed, steering, and on/off functions, as well as the ability to set and record GPS coordinates for automated navigation. Also features such as Spot-Lock and Jog that allows to hold the boat in a fixed position and make small adjustments in any direction.